1. Read the Instructions carefully and select "I Agree" and Press 'START' button to proceed further.
2. For detailed Notification/Advertisement, click here and read it carefully before filling-up the on-line application.
How to Apply
1. Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder).
2. Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF STEP-I and STEP-II. Once the form is submitted, it can't be edited.
3. The step by step process for submitting the application form is given below:
Step-A: Registration of Personal Details, and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you through e-mail on registered e-Mail Id. If cadidate has already registered before for any deputation post in past then you just have to login with your login ID and password
Step-B: Please log out and re-log in to go to the Application Form. Fill up the Eligibility Details, Personal Details, Qualification Details, Upload relevant documents and submit Fee online via SBI MOPS (if applicable) through net banking/debit cards/credit cards/wallets.