|Ministry/Administration||Ministry of Jal Shakti|
|Department/Office||Water Resources, River Developement & Ganga Rejuvenation|
|Organisation||Farakka Barrage Project|
Number of Posts and Reservation
|Pay Scale||Level-7 in the pay matrix (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/-) .|
|Age||Not exceeding 30 years as on the normal closing date. Not exceeding 35 years for Scheduled Castes candidates as on normal closing date in respect of vacancies reserved for them. Relaxable for regularly appointed Central/ U.T. Government Servant upto Five years as per instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time. For Age concession applicable to some other categories of applicants, please see relevant paras of the ‘Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection.’|
|Essential Qualificaiton (s)||
(i) Passed 10 plus 2 Examination from a recognized Board or University and
(ii) Grade ‘A’ (Three Years) Diploma/Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery or Degree in Nursing from a recognized University or Institution.
(iii) Registration with Indian/State Nursing Council.
Note 1. The qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Note 2. The qualification regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes if at any stage of selection, the Commission is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
NOTE- 3 The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India.
|Desirable Qualificaiton (s)|
1. She will assess the needs of the patients in the ward and make nursing care plan for all patients consulting with ward sister.
2. She will give direct patient care(bed making, changing of bed sheets, mouth care, back care, bed bathing, hair wash, changing of position etc.) and allotted care of her by the Ward Sister.
3. She will fulfil all basic needs (hygienic need, nutritional need etc.) of the patients.
4. She will provide comfort to the patient and maintain safety of the patient.
5. She will take over the charge from duty nurse of previous shift regarding patients(bed to bed), instrument supplies, drugs etc. and handed over the same to the next shift.
|Head Quarter||Farakka Barrage Project.|
|Other Details||General Central Services, Group ‘B’, Gazetted Non-Ministerial. The Posts are permanent.|
|Any Other Conditions|
Current Time & Date :- (14:00:28 PM ( Fri, Dec 4th, 2020 )) (Your Machine IP Address - :184.108.40.206)