|Post||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR OF CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY|
|Ministry/Administration||Ministry of Health & Family Welfare|
|Department/Office||Directorate General of Health Services|
|Organisation||Central Institute of Psychiatry|
Number of Posts and Reservation
|Pay Scale||Level 10 in the pay Matrix (Rs. 56100-177500/-)|
|Age||Not exceeding 35 years for UR candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates as on normal closing date in respect of vacancies reserved for them. Relaxable for regularly appointed Central /U.T. Government Servant upto Five years as per instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.|
|Essential Qualification (s)||
1. Master Degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology from a recognized University or institute.
2. M. Phil in Clinical Psychology from a recognized University or Institute.
1. Three years teaching or research experience as Clinical Psychologist in a Psychiatric Hospital, Psychiatric Clinic, Child Guidance Clinic or Department of Psychiatry in a General Hospital.
Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission or competent authority in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
|Desirable Qualification (s)||
1. Doctorate Degree in Clinical Psychology or Anthropology or Social Psychology or Sociology from a recognized University or Institute.
2. Three years experience in individual and Group Psychotherapy and Counseling techniques.
1. To organize and co-ordinate outside lectures for PG Students.
2. To prepare teaching programme of PG students doing MD, M.Phil and Ph.D.
3. Conducting/Collaborating/Guiding the research work.
4. To deliver lectures to MD, M.Phil students of the Institute.
5. To co-ordinate Psychodiagnostic testing and Psychotherapy and Behavior Therapy work at outdoor and indoor of the Institute.
6. To guide and supervise Ph.D students in Clinical Psychology at the Institute.
7. To co-ordinate University examinations held at the Institute.
8. He will officiate as in-charge of Psychology Department, in the absence of professor.
9. Any other duties assigned by higher authorities.
|Headquarters||Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi – 06, Jharkhand.|
|Other Details||General Central Service, Group - A, Gazetted, Non Ministerial. The post is permanent.|
|Any Other Conditions|
Current Time & Date :- (09:23:27 AM ( Mon, Aug 8th, 2022 )) (Your Machine IP Address - :220.127.116.11)