|Post||Director (Digital Economy and Fin Tech), Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance|
|Ministry/Administration||Ministry of Finance|
|Department/Office||Department of Economic Affairs|
Number of Posts and Reservation
|Pay Scale||Revised Pay as per 7th CPC Level-13 in the Pay Matrix. The gross salary per month would be Rs. 1,82,000 (Approx.) including Basic Pay, HRA, DA and TA.|
|Age||Age not below 35 years and not exceeding 45 years as on closing date of receipt of application.|
|Essential Qualification (s)||
B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science/Mechanical or Master’s Degree in Computer Application from a recognized university/ institute.
10 years’ experience in Finance Sector out of which atleast 5 years’ experience in FinTech Companies/ FinTech functions of Banks/ Financial Institutions or Regulators.
|Desirable Qualification (s)||
(i) Master’s Degree in Business Administration from a recognized university/ institute.
(ii) At least two years’ experience of working with an international organization working in the area of FinTech.
1. Close monitoring of national and global digital economy and fintech landscape, including measurement of Digital Economy
2. Identifying policy interventions, facilitating and monitoring investments for the Digital Economy, including FinTech.
3. Identifying digital infrastructure gaps, financing deficits policy interventions to overcome gaps, measuring progress.
4. Raise and pursue Digital Economy issues of interest to India in Multilateral and Bilateral Forums to grow India’s contribution, including cross-border payments and remittances.
5. Identify and work on Sectoral & Taxation issues on DE and FinTech with relevant departments.
6. Recommending measures to unlock value of Data as a public Good.
7. Look out for Financial Stability & Reforms issues in the Digital Economy and suggest interventions.
8. Assist in convening the Inter-Ministerial Steering Committee on FinTech and resolving issues relating to FinTech.
9. Launching/Maintaining a FinTech India portal, organizing workshops, conferences, pursuing recommendations and dissemination.
|Tenure||The period of contract may be 03 years extendable upto 05 years depending upon performance.|
|Other Details||The post is Group ‘A’ on contract basis (On Deputation for officials of State/UT/PSUs, Autonomous Bodies, Statutory Organizations, Universities, Recognized Research Institutes).|
|Any Other Conditions||1. Central Government employees are not eligible to apply. 2. The candidate must have a minimum gross salary of Rs. 15 lac per year during any of the financial year 2018-19 or 2019-20 as per Form-16/ITR (or payslip in the absence of Form-16/ITR). 3. All appointees are to be deemed as public servants for the purpose of the CCS(Conduct) Rules and such other statutes as notified by the government from time to time. 4. The employment contract to be terminated by either side with a minimum notice period of 3 months.|
Current Time & Date :- (09:12:02 AM ( Sun, Mar 7th, 2021 )) (Your Machine IP Address - :188.8.131.52)