|Post||Deputy Secretary (Information Technologies)|
|Ministry/Administration||Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation|
Number of Posts and Reservation
|Pay Scale||Level-12 in the Pay Matrix, as per 7th CPC Pay scales The gross salary per month would be Rs. 1,19,000 (Approx.) including Basic Pay, HRA, DA and TA.|
|Age||Age not below 32 years and not exceeding 40 years as on closing date of receipt of application.|
|Essential Qualification (s)||
(i) Masters Degree in Computer Science or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized University /Institute.
(ii) Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) / Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) from a recognized University /Institute.
• Minimum 10 years’ work experiences in the area of Information Technology with at least 5 years’ experience in Design & Development of IT projects, with expertise in any of the following -
• Consulting (ICT/E-governance initiatives).
• Managing projects involving BI tools AI/ML other emerging technologies.
• Data Analytics and Visualization Tools like SAS, SPSS, R and Python.
|Desirable Qualification (s)||Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) / Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) with specialisation in Information Technology/Business Analytics from a recognized University / Institute.|
To deal with -
• Data preparation and Management, Development of Application software for MoSPI, Data Documentation, Archiving and Dissemination.
• Development of Advanced Analytics dashboard and GIS based web enabled online query system for Census and Surveys conducted by the Ministry.
• Monitoring work undertaken by DIID in development of National Integrated Information Platform (NIIP).
• Overall Project Management including planning,directing and coordinating the overall programmes.
|Tenure||The period of contract will be 03 years (extendable one year at a time upto 05 years depending upon performance.)|
|Other Details||The post is in Group ‘A’. Appointment will be on contract basis (Appointment of Officials of State Government /UT Administration/PSUs, Autonomous Bodies, Statutory Organizations, Universities, Recognized Research Institutes would be on deputation basis).|
|Any Other Conditions||1. Central Government employees are not eligible to apply. 2. The candidate must have a minimum gross salary of Rs. 10 lac per year during any of the financial year 2018-19 or 2019-20 as per Form-16/ITR (or payslip in the absence of Form-16/ITR). 3. All appointees are to be deemed as public servants for the purpose of the CCS(Conduct) Rules and such other statutes as notified by the government from time to time. 4. The employment contract can be terminated by either side with a minimum notice period of 3 months.|
Current Time & Date :- (18:53:00 PM ( Wed, Apr 14th, 2021 )) (Your Machine IP Address - :22.214.171.124)