|Post||Deputy Secretary (Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016)|
|Ministry/Administration||Ministry of Corporate Affairs|
Number of Posts and Reservation
|Pay Scale||Level-12 in the Pay Matrix, as per 7th CPC Pay scales. The gross salary per month would be Rs. 1,19,000 (Approx.) including Basic Pay, HRA, DA and TA.|
|Age||Age not below 32 years and not exceeding 40 years as on closing date of receipt of application.|
|Essential Qualification (s)||
Charted Accountant (CA)/ Company Secretary (CS)/ Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)/ Bachelor of Law (LLB) /Masters’ in Business Administration (MBA) from recognized University /Institution.
10 years’ experience in any of the field of banking, financial Institutions, regulatory bodies, statutory bodies and academics.
|Desirable Qualification (s)||
LLM/ CA&CS/ CA&CMA/ CS&CMA/ CA& CS &CMA/ Doctorate Degree in Economics/ Commerce/Management.
Working experience in the area of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
1. Implementation of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Code) including research on the provisions of the code, Court Cases, Coordination with Stakeholders, awareness programme, Parliament references etc.
2. Framing rules and regulations under the Code.
3. Section notifications.
4. Administrative matters dealing with Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI).
5. Ensuring coordination and research work back up for the Insolvency Law Committee.
6. Implementing new and innovative measures under the code like SIRP for MSME, pre-Pack insolvency, Fresh Start Process, Cross Border Insolvency, Group enterprise insolvency.
7. Monitoring of cases filed with NCLT under IBC, 2016 and transferred cases from High Court to NCLT.
8. Complaints/Grievances of stakeholders against resolution professionals and for matters related to CIRP and liquidation under IBC.
|Tenure||The period of contract will be 03 years (extendable one year at a time upto05 years depending upon performance.)|
|Other Details||The post is in Group ‘A’. Appointment will be on contract basis (Appointment of Officials of State Government /UT Administration/PSUs, Autonomous Bodies, Statutory Organizations, Universities, Recognized Research Institutes would be on deputation basis).|
|Any Other Conditions||1. Central Government employees are not eligible to apply. 2. The candidate must have a minimum gross salary of Rs. 10 lac per year during any of the financial year 2018-19 or 2019-20 as per Form-16/ITR (or payslip in the absence of Form-16/ITR). 3. All appointees are to be deemed as public servants for the purpose of the CCS(Conduct) Rules and such other statutes as notified by the government from time to time. 4. The employment contract can be terminated by either side with a minimum notice period of 3 months.|
Current Time & Date :- (20:28:32 PM ( Wed, Apr 14th, 2021 )) (Your Machine IP Address - :22.214.171.124)