|Post||Deputy Secretary (Sagarmala and PPP)|
|Ministry/Administration||Ministry of Ports Shipping and Waterways|
Number of Posts and Reservation
|Pay Scale||Level-12 in the Pay Matrix, as per 7th CPC Pay scales The gross salary per month would be Rs. 1,19,000 (Approx.) including Basic Pay, HRA, DA and TA.|
|Age||Age not below 32 years and not exceeding 40 years as on closing date of receipt of application.|
|Essential Qualification (s)||
B.E/B.Tech or Master’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University/Institution.
Minimum 10 years’ experience in area of Marine/ Ports/ Shipping with expertise in projects management including PPP projects.
|Desirable Qualification (s)||
Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) / Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) from a recognized University / Institute.
1. Matters related to Sagarmala Scheme and Sagarmala programme for Port industrialization,Coastal Community Development.
2. Matters related to Centre of Excellence in Maritime and Shipbuilding (CEMS), The National Technology Centre for Ports, Waterways and Coasts(NTCPWC), Centre for Inland and Coastal Maritime Technology (CICMT), Multi Skill Development Centres(MSDC).
3. Matters related to National Maritime Heritage Complex (NMHC) at Lothal, Dahej-Ghoga-Hazira Ro-Pax projects.
4. Matters related to Indian Ports Act, 1908.
5. Matters related to Development of Sagartat Yojana.
6. Matters related to Sagarmala Programme for Port modernization and Capacity enhancement, Port Connectivity, Coastal Shipping.
7. Matters related to PDC, NIP and Investment clearance Cell.
8. Matters related to Sagarmala Development Company Limited (SDCL) and Indian Port Rail and Ropeway Corporation Limited (IPRCL).
9. Promotion and development of Coastal Shipping including coal, steel, fertilizers etc. (excluding policy matters which are dealt by the Shipping Division).
10. Matters relating to Rail Road connectivity to Ports and Ports Railway System.
11. Policy matters related to development of non-major ports.
|Tenure||The period of contract will be 03 years (extendable one year at a time upto 05 years depending upon performance.)|
|Other Details||The post is in Group ‘A’. Appointment will be on contract basis (Appointment of Officials of State Government /UT Administration/PSUs, Autonomous Bodies, Statutory Organizations, Universities, Recognized Research Institutes would be on deputation basis).|
|Any Other Conditions||1. Central Government employees are not eligible to apply. 2. The candidate must have a minimum gross salary of Rs. 10 lac per year during any of the financial year 2018-19 or 2019-20 as per Form-16/ITR (or payslip in the absence of Form-16/ITR). 3. All appointees are to be deemed as public servants for the purpose of the CCS(Conduct) Rules and such other statutes as notified by the government from time to time. 4. The employment contract can be terminated by either side with a minimum notice period of 3 months.|
Current Time & Date :- (19:12:34 PM ( Wed, Apr 14th, 2021 )) (Your Machine IP Address - :184.108.40.206)