|Post||Deputy Secretary (Intellectual Property Rights)|
|Ministry/Administration||Ministry of Commerce & Industry|
|Department/Office||Department for Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade|
Number of Posts and Reservation
|Pay Scale||Level-12 in the Pay Matrix, as per 7th CPC Pay scales The gross salary per month would be Rs. 1,19,000 (Approx.) including Basic Pay, HRA, DA and TA.|
|Age||Age not below 32 years and not exceeding 40 years as on closing date of receipt of application.|
|Essential Qualification (s)||
LLB with specialization in Intellectual Property Rights from a recognized University /Institution.
Minimum 10 years of Experience (including research & publications) in handling matters pertaining to Intellectual Property Laws.
|Desirable Qualification (s)||
i. LLM with specialization in Intellectual Property Rights from a recognized University /Institution.
ii. Experience of Intellectual Property Rights related to copyright affiliated industries such as Radio, TV, Advertising, Press & Literature, Music, Theatrical Productions, Films.
• Effective Implementation of the various IP Statues and requisite redressal of concerns of copyright affiliated industries.
• To finalize international position of the Government of India on aspects of IPRs, including representation India in International fora such as WIPO etc.
• To ideate, process, implement and monitor several project , schemes or programmes for development of Intellectual Property Regime in India.
• To promote environment for the protection of intellectual property rights of innovators and creators by bringing about changes at legislative and policy level , including requisite amendments in the Act/Rules/Office orders.
• Assist in formulation of policies in the field related to intellectual property rights.
• Maintain a platform for discussion with the industry in India and abroad.
|Tenure||The period of contract will be 03 years (extendable one year at a time upto 05 years depending upon performance.)|
|Other Details||The post is in Group ‘A’. Appointment will be on contract basis (Appointment of Officials of State Government /UT Administration/PSUs, Autonomous Bodies, Statutory Organizations, Universities, Recognized Research Institutes would be on deputation basis).|
|Any Other Conditions||1. Central Government employees are not eligible to apply. 2. The candidate must have a minimum gross salary of Rs. 10 lac per year during any of the financial year 2018-19 or 2019-20 as per Form-16/ITR (or payslip in the absence of Form-16/ITR). 3. All appointees are to be deemed as public servants for the purpose of the CCS(Conduct) Rules and such other statutes as notified by the government from time to time. 4. The employment contract can be terminated by either side with a minimum notice period of 3 months.|
Current Time & Date :- (19:42:30 PM ( Wed, Apr 14th, 2021 )) (Your Machine IP Address - :188.8.131.52)