|Post||Deputy Secretary (Foundational Literacy and Numeracy Mission)|
|Ministry/Administration||Ministry of Education|
|Department/Office||Department of School Education and Literacy|
Number of Posts and Reservation
|Pay Scale||Level-12 in the Pay Matrix, as per 7th CPC Pay scales The gross salary per month would be Rs. 1,19,000 (Approx.) including Basic Pay, HRA, DA and TA.|
|Age||Age not below 32 years and not exceeding 40 years as on closing date of receipt of application.|
|Essential Qualification (s)||
Masters degree from a recognized University or Institution.
Minimum 10 years experience in the field of elementary education out of which at least one year at the National/international level.
|Desirable Qualification (s)||
Doctorate degree from a recognized University or Institute, or Masters degree in Business Administration/PGDM from a recognized University or Institute.
Experience in Education policy issues, development of policy at National level, Project Management its costing, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
• To function as the Assistant Mission Director for Foundational Literacy and Numeracy Mission.
• To assist Mission Director in framing Guidelines and other documents and in implementation and attainment of the Mission objectives.
• Monitor the Progress of the implementation of the programme in all States and UTs in terms of child-wise tracking, quality and funding.
• Deal with various administrative and financial matters of the Mission including coordination with various institutions/organisations such as NCERT, NIEPA, CBSE etc. towards fulfilment of Mission objectives.
• Guide, monitor, facilitate and ensure the development of high-quality e-content in multiple languages/dialects for digital modes- internet based, TV and radio.
|Tenure||The period of contract will be 03 years (extendable upto 05 years depending upon performance.)|
|Other Details||The post is in Group ‘A’. Appointment will be on contract basis (Appointment of Officials of State Government /UT Administration/PSUs, Autonomous Bodies, Statutory Organizations, Universities, Recognized Research Institutes would be on deputation basis).|
|Any Other Conditions||1. Central Government employees are not eligible to apply. 2. The candidate must have a minimum gross salary of Rs. 10 lac per year during any of the financial year 2018-19 or 2019-20 as per Form-16/ITR (or payslip in the absence of Form-16/ITR). 3. All appointees are to be deemed as public servants for the purpose of the CCS(Conduct) Rules,1964 and such other statutes as notified by the government from time to time. 4. The employment contract can be terminated by either side with a minimum notice period of 3 months.|
Current Time & Date :- (20:21:44 PM ( Wed, Apr 14th, 2021 )) (Your Machine IP Address - :188.8.131.52)